Crispy Roasted Herbed Potatoes
Prep Time minutes 15
Cook Time 1 hour
|Prep Time minutes 15||Cook Time 1 hour||Passive Time||Servings people|
These potatoes are a quick and easy side that I often throw together when a meal needs the addition of a starch. There is very minimal prep and they can cook in the oven while you prepare the rest of the meal. Kids love these crisp potatoes too – especially with a little ketchup for dipping….
- 2-3 lbs Potatoes Thin skinned, like yukon gold
- 2-3 TBS Extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 TBS Fresh Herbs like rosemary, thyme, parsley, sage. If you don’t have fresh herbs, you can substitute dried herbs.
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425
- Wash and scrub the potatoes, but do not peel. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and add the chopped fresh herbs and the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper
- Place potatoes on a parchment lined and greased baking sheet and cook until the potatoes are crisp on the outside and cooked through, about an hour.