Vegan Garlic Ranch Dressing
Prep Time minutes 5
Passive Time 30 minutes
|Prep Time minutes 5||Cook Time||Passive Time 30 minutes||Servings people|
This is a super easy and delicious ranch dressing with a lot of kick. Serve this with my grilled spiced wings!
- 1 Large Garlic clove
- 1/2 -1 Cup Mayo any kind you like
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Grate 1 large clove of garlic on a microplane and place in a small mixing bowl.
- Add mayo to the bowl with the garlic. You can add more or less mayo, depending on the quantity you want to have on hand. The more may, the less garlicky it will be, but with a large clove of garlic, this will be pretty garlicky.
- Mix the Mayo and garlic together until the garlic is evenly incorporated. Add water, one tablespoon at a time, and whisk together for desired consistency. If you like it thick and creamy, use less water.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the dressing sit refrigerated for at least an hour, if you can. This will help bring out the flavors.