Sweet Potato Fries
Prep Time Minutes 15
Cook Time 40 Minutes
|Prep Time Minutes 15||Cook Time 40 Minutes||Passive Time||Servings People|
I like sweet potato fries even better than regular French fries. There is something about the sweet, salty and spicy mix that gets me every time. And these are baked and not fried, so there is no mess to deal with. Try these alongside my vegetarian Deli Reuben sandwich or any other sandwich for dinner meal.
- 5-6 Sweet Potatoes cut into fry-sized pieces. *
- 3-4 TBS Olive oil
- 1 TBS Chili Powder
- 1 TBS Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper or foil. Coat the lined tray well with oil, so that the fries will not stick.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a big bowl and coat them with olive oil. Add the various seasonings and mix to coat well.
- Place the oiled and seasoned sweet potatoes on the greased and lined sheet tray and place in the oven. Cook until they are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. The cooking times will differ based on the thickness of the fries.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce – I like to serve it with a Sriracha aioli (mix of sriracha and mayo).
* You can cut them thick, like steak fries, or thin - your choice!