Sweet and Salty Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
Prep Time Minutes 5
Cook Time 40 Minutes
|Prep Time Minutes 5||Cook Time 40 Minutes||Passive Time||Servings People|
Do you love the combination of sweet and salty? This is an easy way to get your fix in a healthy weeknight side dish. These sweet potatoes cubes are rubbed with salt and a touch of cinnamon and cayenne and roasted until crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. This is a great side dish for any roasted or grilled chicken or meat.
- 2-3 Lbs Sweet Potatoes cut into bite sized chunks (You can leave the skins on if you like, if the potatoes are organic)
- 2 TBS Olive oil
- 1 TBS Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 TBS Chili Powder
- pinch Cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Mix all of the spices in a small glass bowl.
- Place the cut up sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- Coat the potatoes with the olive oil and then mix in the spice mixture so that it is evenly spread over the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes on a greased parchment or foil lined sheet tray. Make sure they are in one flat layer.
- Cook in the oven, flipping once for even browning, until the potatoes are crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside (about 40 minutes).