Slow Cooker Pulled BBQ Beef Sandwiches
Prep Time Minutes 10
Cook Time 8 Hours
|Prep Time Minutes 10||Cook Time 8 Hours||Passive Time||Servings People|
Imagine coming home after a long day to a tender BBQ beef sandwich. This slow cooker meal is so easy and you wont believe how much flavor these sandwiches have. All you have to do is chop some onions and pour some wine and soy sauce over it and let it cook while you work or play and finish it off with an easy BBQ sauce. These are delicious served on a crusty ciabatta bun alongside my lemony slaw.
- 2 Onions Sliced
- 3-5 pound Chuck roast no bone
- 1/2 bottle Red wine
- 1 TBS Soy sauce
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 TBS Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Hot sauce
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced.
- 6 Ciabatta Buns or any bun of your choice
- Place onions in bottom of crockpot.
- Place roast on top. Option: for extra flavor, if you have time, brown the beef in some oil before placing in the slow cooker.
- Pour wine and soy sauce over the beef along with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- While the beef is cooking combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, pepper, hot sauce, lemon and garlic, in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Set aside.
- When the beef has finished cooking, remove the beef from the liquid and shred the beef (with some onions if you like) into a bowl.
- Add the BBQ sauce to the shredded beef and serve on ciabatta rolls or a bun of your choice!