Make your own Panini
Prep Time Minutes 10
Cook Time 5 Minutes
|Prep Time Minutes 10||Cook Time 5 Minutes||Passive Time||Servings People|
Make your own panini dinner rivals taco night in our house. We lay out a spread of different cheeses, along with condiments, like pesto and an array of mustards, and of course lots of different fun veggies to choose from. You can use the below list as a starting point for inspiration. Everyone picks their favorite fillings and waits patiently () while their Panini cooks and gets brown and crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside.
- Crusty Bread sliced (I like to use whole grain)
- Mustards your favorite kinds
- Cheeses including cheddar, feta, brie and any other of your favorite varieties
- Avocado thinly sliced
- Peppers thinly sliced
- Tomatoes thinly sliced
- Red Onions thinly sliced
- Marinated Artichokes
- Roasted Peppers
- Spread both sides of your favorite sliced crusty bread with the condiments of your choice. I do, however, highly recommend trying pesto on one side at least… Top with cheeses and toppings of your choice.
- If you have a Panini press, you can use that to cook your Panini. If you are without a Panini press, you can grease a sautee pan or griddle and place the sandwich on it, with a piece of foil and heavy can on top. Flip once the first side is browned and repeat on second side until the cheeses are melted through and the second side is brown.
- Serve with tomato soup and enjoy!